Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Zest
- [n.] - A piece of orange or lemon peel, or the aromatic oil which may be squeezed from such peel, used to give flavor to liquor, etc.
- [n.] - Hence, something that gives or enhances a pleasant taste, or the taste itself; an appetizer; also, keen enjoyment; relish; gusto.
- [n.] - The woody, thick skin inclosing the kernel of a walnut.
- [v. t.] - To cut into thin slips, as the peel of an orange, lemon, etc.; to squeeze, as peel, over the surface of anything.
- [v. t.] - To give a relish or flavor to; to heighten the taste or relish of; as, to zest wine.