Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Wade
- [n.] - Woad.
- [v. i.] - To go; to move forward.
- [v. i.] - To walk in a substance that yields to the feet; to move, sinking at each step, as in water, mud, sand, etc.
- [v. i.] - Hence, to move with difficulty or labor; to proceed /lowly among objects or circumstances that constantly /inder or embarrass; as, to wade through a dull book.
- [v. t.] - To pass or cross by wading; as, he waded /he rivers and swamps.
- [n.] - The act of wading.