Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Vagina
- [n.] - A sheath; a theca; as, the vagina of the portal vein.
- [n.] - Specifically, the canal which leads from the uterus to the external orifice if the genital canal, or to the cloaca.
- [n.] - The terminal part of the oviduct in insects and various other invertebrates. See Illust., of Spermatheca.
- [n.] - The basal expansion of certain leaves, which inwraps the stem; a sheath.
- [n.] - The shaft of a terminus, from which the bust of figure seems to issue or arise.