Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Vagabond
- [a.] - Moving from place to place without a settled habitation; wandering.
- [a.] - Floating about without any certain direction; driven to and fro.
- [a.] - Being a vagabond; strolling and idle or vicious.
- [n.] - One who wanders from place to place, having no fixed dwelling, or not abiding in it, and usually without the means of honest livelihood; a vagrant; a tramp; hence, a worthless person; a rascal.
- [v. i.] - To play the vagabond; to wander like a vagabond; to stroll.