Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Ultimate
- [a.] - Farthest; most remote in space or time; extreme; last; final.
- [a.] - Last in a train of progression or consequences; tended toward by all that precedes; arrived at, as the last result; final.
- [a.] - Incapable of further analysis; incapable of further division or separation; constituent; elemental; as, an ultimate constituent of matter.
- [v. t. & i.] - To come or bring to an end; to eventuate; to end.
- [v. t. & i.] - To come or bring into use or practice.