Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Tablet
- [n.] - A small table or flat surface.
- [n.] - A flat piece of any material on which to write, paint, draw, or engrave; also, such a piece containing an inscription or a picture.
- [n.] - Hence, a small picture; a miniature.
- [n.] - A kind of pocket memorandum book.
- [n.] - A flattish cake or piece; as, tablets of arsenic were formerly worn as a preservative against the plague.
- [n.] - A solid kind of electuary or confection, commonly made of dry ingredients with sugar, and usually formed into little flat squares; -- called also lozenge, and troche, especially when of a round or rounded form.