Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Rabble
- [n.] - An iron bar, with the end bent, used in stirring or skimming molten iron in the process of puddling.
- [v. t.] - To stir or skim with a rabble, as molten iron.
- [v. i.] - To speak in a confused manner.
- [v. i.] - A tumultuous crowd of vulgar, noisy people; a mob; a confused, disorderly throng.
- [v. i.] - A confused, incoherent discourse; a medley of voices; a chatter.
- [a.] - Of or pertaining to a rabble; like, or suited to, a rabble; disorderly; vulgar.
- [v. t.] - To insult, or assault, by a mob; to mob; as, to rabble a curate.
- [v. t.] - To utter glibly and incoherently; to mouth without intelligence.
- [v. t.] - To rumple; to crumple.