Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Packing
- [p. pr. & vb. n.] - of Pack
- [n.] - The act or process of one who packs.
- [n.] - Any material used to pack, fill up, or make close.
- [n.] - A substance or piece used to make a joint impervious
- [n.] - A thin layer, or sheet, of yielding or elastic material inserted between the surfaces of a flange joint.
- [n.] - The substance in a stuffing box, through which a piston rod slides.
- [n.] - A yielding ring, as of metal, which surrounds a piston and maintains a tight fit, as inside a cylinder, etc.
- [n.] - Same as Filling.
- [n.] - A trick; collusion.