Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Packet
- [n.] - A small pack or package; a little bundle or parcel; as, a packet of letters.
- [n.] - Originally, a vessel employed by government to convey dispatches or mails; hence, a vessel employed in conveying dispatches, mails, passengers, and goods, and having fixed days of sailing; a mail boat.
- [v. t.] - To make up into a packet or bundle.
- [v. t.] - To send in a packet or dispatch vessel.
- [v. i.] - To ply with a packet or dispatch boat.