Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Lacing
- [p. pr. & vb. n.] - of Lace
- [n.] - The act of securing, fastening, or tightening, with a lace or laces.
- [n.] - A lace; specifically (Mach.), a thong of thin leather for uniting the ends of belts.
- [n.] - A rope or line passing through eyelet holes in the edge of a sail or an awning to attach it to a yard, gaff, etc.
- [n.] - A system of bracing bars, not crossing each other in the middle, connecting the channel bars of a compound strut.