Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Knife
- [n.] - An instrument consisting of a thin blade, usually of steel and having a sharp edge for cutting, fastened to a handle, but of many different forms and names for different uses; as, table knife, drawing knife, putty knife, pallet knife, pocketknife, penknife, chopping knife, etc..
- [n.] - A sword or dagger.
- [v. t.] - To prune with the knife.
- [v. t.] - To cut or stab with a knife.
- [v. t.] - Fig.: To stab in the back; to try to defeat by underhand means, esp. in politics; to vote or work secretly against (a candidate of one's own party).