Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Jag
- [n.] - A notch; a cleft; a barb; a ragged or sharp protuberance; a denticulation.
- [n.] - A part broken off; a fragment.
- [n.] - A cleft or division.
- [v. t.] - To cut into notches or teeth like those of a saw; to notch.
- [n.] - A small load, as of hay or grain in the straw, or of ore.
- [v. t.] - To carry, as a load; as, to jag hay, etc.
- [n.] - A leather bag or wallet;
- [n.] - saddlebags.
- [n.] - Enough liquor to make a man noticeably drunk; a small load; a time or case of drunkeness; -- esp. in phr. To have a jag on, to be drunk.