Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Ice
- [n.] - Water or other fluid frozen or reduced to the solid state by cold; frozen water. It is a white or transparent colorless substance, crystalline, brittle, and viscoidal. Its specific gravity (0.92, that of water at 4?C. being 1.0) being less than that of water, ice floats.
- [n.] - Concreted sugar.
- [n.] - Water, cream, custard, etc., sweetened, flavored, and artificially frozen.
- [n.] - Any substance having the appearance of ice; as, camphor ice.
- [v. t.] - To cover with ice; to convert into ice, or into something resembling ice.
- [v. t.] - To cover with icing, or frosting made of sugar and milk or white of egg; to frost, as cakes, tarts, etc.
- [v. t.] - To chill or cool, as with ice; to freeze.