Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Gad
- [n.] - The point of a spear, or an arrowhead.
- [n.] - A pointed or wedge-shaped instrument of metal, as a steel wedge used in mining, etc.
- [n.] - A sharp-pointed rod; a goad.
- [n.] - A spike on a gauntlet; a gadling.
- [n.] - A wedge-shaped billet of iron or steel.
- [n.] - A rod or stick, as a fishing rod, a measuring rod, or a rod used to drive cattle with.
- [n.] - To walk about; to rove or go about, without purpose; hence, to run wild; to be uncontrolled.