Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Facile
- [a.] - Easy to be done or performed: not difficult; performable or attainable with little labor.
- [a.] - Easy to be surmounted or removed; easily conquerable; readily mastered.
- [a.] - Easy of access or converse; mild; courteous; not haughty, austere, or distant; affable; complaisant.
- [a.] - Easily persuaded to good or bad; yielding; ductile to a fault; pliant; flexible.
- [a.] - Ready; quick; expert; as, he is facile in expedients; he wields a facile pen.