Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Dainty
- [n.] - Value; estimation; the gratification or pleasure taken in anything.
- [n.] - That which is delicious or delicate; a delicacy.
- [n.] - A term of fondness.
- [superl.] - Rare; valuable; costly.
- [superl.] - Delicious to the palate; toothsome.
- [superl.] - Nice; delicate; elegant, in form, manner, or breeding; well-formed; neat; tender.
- [superl.] - Requiring dainties. Hence: Overnice; hard to please; fastidious; squeamish; scrupulous; ceremonious.