Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Dab
- [n.] - A skillful hand; a dabster; an expert.
- [n.] - A name given to several species of flounders, esp. to the European species, Pleuronectes limanda. The American rough dab is Hippoglossoides platessoides.
- [v. i.] - To strike or touch gently, as with a soft or moist substance; to tap; hence, to besmear with a dabber.
- [v. i.] - To strike by a thrust; to hit with a sudden blow or thrust.
- [n.] - A gentle blow with the hand or some soft substance; a sudden blow or hit; a peck.
- [n.] - A small mass of anything soft or moist.