Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Cabinet
- [n.] - A hut; a cottage; a small house.
- [n.] - A small room, or retired apartment; a closet.
- [n.] - A private room in which consultations are held.
- [n.] - The advisory council of the chief executive officer of a nation; a cabinet council.
- [n.] - A set of drawers or a cupboard intended to contain articles of value. Hence:
- [n.] - A decorative piece of furniture, whether open like an etagere or closed with doors. See Etagere.
- [n.] - Any building or room set apart for the safe keeping and exhibition of works of art, etc.; also, the collection itself.
- [a.] - Suitable for a cabinet; small.
- [v. i.] - To inclose