Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Bachelor
- [n.] - A man of any age who has not been married.
- [n.] - An unmarried woman.
- [n.] - A person who has taken the first or lowest degree in the liberal arts, or in some branch of science, at a college or university; as, a bachelor of arts.
- [n.] - A knight who had no standard of his own, but fought under the standard of another in the field; often, a young knight.
- [n.] - In the companies of London tradesmen, one not yet admitted to wear the livery; a junior member.
- [n.] - A kind of bass, an edible fresh-water fish (Pomoxys annularis) of the southern United States.