Fear for no peers!
Free English Dictionary
Definition of Babble
- [v. i.] - To utter words indistinctly or unintelligibly; to utter inarticulate sounds; as a child babbles.
- [v. i.] - To talk incoherently; to utter unmeaning words.
- [v. i.] - To talk much; to chatter; to prate.
- [v. i.] - To make a continuous murmuring noise, as shallow water running over stones.
- [v. i.] - To utter in an indistinct or incoherent way; to repeat, as words, in a childish way without understanding.
- [v. i.] - To disclose by too free talk, as a secret.
- [n.] - Idle talk; senseless prattle; gabble; twaddle.
- [n.] - Inarticulate speech; constant or confused murmur.